Saturday, March 29, 2008

19" LG Flatron L1953S & Photoshop Express

While I was scurrying around for a new LCD monitor on Wednesday, Adobe had decided to release it's Photoshop Express on Thursday.

First of, my brand new LG Flatron L1953S, 19 inches of 5:4 ratio goodness instead of the widescreen, 16:9 ratio. I wouldn't take widescreen on an 19 inch screen as it does not have the necessary height in resolution. It would totally suck! I would take on a widescreen though if I were to get a 22 inch monitor instead.

On another note, you should have already checked out Adobe's recently launched Photoshop Express. If you had not, read this and this! Best of all, it's free. If Photoshop Express isn't to your liking, you might want to try out Picnik. I've signed up for both and they are both excellent at getting things done!

No comments: