Monday, April 30, 2007

Stars On 45 - The Beatles Medley

I love the Beatles! Who doesn't? Probably the greatest and only boy band I listen too. Screw the Backstreet Boys! Screw Westlife! You suck! Anyway, I've never heard of Stars On 45 before until my dad told me of his Stars On 45 LP he had back in during the days. The collection of LP and vinyl he had are fenomenal! Back to Stars On 45, so I did a little research on wiki. Stars On 45 was a bloody big hit and you will find out why soon! First, you check out the wiki! Done? Play the video then!

5 comments:

Ella Menneau said...

My god I'm naseous from the trip in the way-back machine. This song is why I did drugs throughout the 80's!

Only now am I able to listen to anything by the Fab Four without breaking out into hives....but I think this may be a setback for me.

Thanks alot!

Anonymous said...

haha this was brilliant, def put a smile to my face the medley! to this day their tunes are still listenable eh?

loginafterlong said...

Agreeable sueslug. As I had stressed out, who doesn't love em? And the funny thing is, I had not heard this medley until the day I discoverd it few days back. Blimey!

Oh, and ella, glad you're aren't doing drugs now. Thanks for stopping by!

Noor Ashraaf said...

u just got to suggest me more humor webs !! iam bored!

loginafterlong said...

Haha. Ok Ash. What about finals? I'll send you some links when I see you online alrite?